This workshop is for organisations that want to train every staff member in the essential principles of equality, diversity and inclusion at work. It can be delivered to whole teams, or smaller groups.
This half day workshop works brilliantly when delivered right across an organisation to everyone who works there. Its purpose is to ensure that everyone understands their personal responsibility in creating a workplace that is fair, respectful and inclusive. Evidence shows that workplaces that prioritise equality and diversity not only avoid litigation, but deliver better financial performance too.
This introductory workshop runs for half a day and covers the following topics:
• What is Equality, Diversity and Inclusion and why do they matter?
• What are the barriers to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion at work?
• What does the law say about Equality?
• How to recognise and overcome unconscious bias
• Costs and risks of poor practice
• How to become a more inclusive workplace
All our workshops are interactive and participatory. In this workshop we will use the following methodologies:
• presentation by facilitator
• group work
• individual reflection and practice
• case studies
• action planning
Depending on group size, from £99 +VAT per person.