Do you manage a team? Is your success partly judged by the success of those who work for you? This workshop is designed for managers who are responsible for the performance of others.
This one day workshop will introduce the essential steps to take in managing the performance of people in your team. You will learn how to measure performance, how to have conversations about performance, how to develop performance and how to motivate your people to achieve more.
This introductory workshop runs for 1 day and provides a robust introduction for both new and more experienced managers. Topics covered are:
• Linking individual performance with business performance
• Agreeing performance standards and monitoring progress
• Formal and informal approaches to discussing performance
• Building individual development plans
• Strategies for motivating people to perform
All our workshops are interactive and participatory. You will be encouraged to set your own learning goals and create an action plan to take back to your workplace. Learning methods include:
• presentation by facilitator
• use of performance models to accelerate understanding
• group work
• paired practice
• individual reflection
• action planning
Depending on group size, from £99+VAT per person.