This is for anyone who wants to improve their working relationships with all workplace stakeholders (eg colleagues, managers, teams, customers, service partners).
Emotional Intelligence is a term used to describe the ability to manage, express and control one’s own emotions, whilst also being able to build strong interpersonal connections with others enabling strong and trusting relationships to develop. The development EI is seen as vital for personal and professional success. This workshop introduces EI and why it is important before exploring five characteristics underpinning EI. Participants will undertake a short EI assessment to identify where they can improve and how to develop their EI.
This is a 1 day workshop and it covers the following topics:
• What does EI mean?
• The five characteristics of EI
• Diagnosing participants’ EI strengths and development areas
• Strategies for improving EI (self-awareness, self-regulation, self-motivation, empathy and social skills)
• Using EI to achieve strong relationships at work
The methods used on this 1 day workshop are:
• Presentation by facilitator
• Discussion and group activities
• Practice using a range of tools and techniques
• Personal diagnostic to indicate EI strengths and areas for development
• Action planning
Depending on group size, from £129+VAT per person
To chat to us about whether this programme is right for you, just request a call-back here.