This programme is for Leaders and Managers who are ready to move into more senior roles and to expand their sphere of responsibility and impact on their organisation.
This is a blended programme of learning and development that targets the strategic thinking and operational impact of participants. Through targeted skills sessions, psychometric profiling and accountability via action learning, personal awareness, business skills and effectiveness in performance will be increased.
• Aligning business & personal vision & values
• Awareness of own behavioural binds and targeting own development priorities
• Improving skills for strategic communication
• Optimising team performance using motivation, feedback, delegation and performance management
• Learning to prioritise and manage time effectively
• Confidence in problem solving & decision making
We blend a range of learning methodologies to optimise skill development and implementation of new approaches
We deliver this course via:
• Half day programme familiarisation
• Psychometric behavioural profiling (360 degree tool) at start of programme
• 5 one day skills workshops
• 6 month research assignment based on real work-based issues
• Group presentation to senior team in your business
Depending on group size, from £1899+VAT per person.
Minimum group size is 6 people. Each person will spend 6 days attending taught sessions, plus time in the workplace to research and complete a work-based project.
You might like this blog articles ‘The surprising ingredient of great leadership‘ and ‘How to avoid failing with leadership development‘. Do leave us a comment at the bottom of the blog to let us know your thoughts.