This is for anyone who ever needs to chair a meeting or facilitate discussions in order to reach agreement or agree next steps.
Meetings take time and cost money. Time spent in meetings must be productive and effective. This workshop is designed to introduce the skills and techniques needed to ensure that your meetings produce the outputs you need with the minimum of fuss.
This is a 1 day workshop and it covers the following topics:
• How to plan and organise your meetings
• Creating agendas and briefing attendees
• Opening the meeting and allocating roles
• Structuring and controlling the flow of the meeting
• Using tools and techniques to stimulate discussion and reach agreement
• Managing different personalities
• Recording actions and following up after the meeting has concluded
The methods used on this 1 day workshop are:
• Presentation by facilitator
• Discussion and group activities
• Practice using a range of tools and techniques
• Reflection and analysis
• Applying tools to a work-based meeting topic
• Action planning
NB – a small amount of pre-work is required before attending this workshop, to identify a work-based meeting topic that can be used during the training to apply different discussion tools and techniques.
Depending on group size, from £99+VAT per person.