This workshop is for people who lead teams of any size and whose own performance is judged on the performance of those that they lead and manage. If you want to create a high performing team, that knows what it needs to achieve, that understands what its role is in delivering success for the organisation, and that delivers consistently, then this workshop is for you.
This one day workshop explores the facets of a ‘high performing team’. It unpicks the vital ingredients in building a high performing team, and it clarifies your role in leading your team to high performance
This introductory workshop runs for 1 day and covers the following topics:
• What makes a team ‘high performing’?
• The difference between being a team, and a group
• Vital ingredients in building team performance
• The leader’s role in building high performance
• Dealing with underperformance
• Motivating people to perform
• Identifying individual strengths and building a balanced team
All our workshops are interactive and participatory. In this workshop we will use the following methodologies:
• presentation by facilitator
• simulated conversations
• group work
• questionnaire to identify preference in communication and leadership style
• paired practice
• individual reflection
• action planning
Depending on group size, from £99+VAT per person.
You might be interested in our blog articles ‘Why managers have to make the undiscussable, discussable‘ and ‘Teams – who needs them?‘. Have a quick read and please let us know your thoughts by leaving a comment.