This is a workshop to introduce managers to the skills needed to coach their team members.
Coaching is an impactful and effective tool for developing performance. In this one day workshop managers will learn when to use coaching as a development tool, how to begin coaching, how to conduct coaching conversations and how to bring the coaching to an end.
This introductory workshop runs for 1 day. A more in-depth programme can be delivered for in-house coaching specialists.
• When is coaching the right development tool to use?
• How to agree goals for the coaching
• Starting a coaching conversation
• Core communication skills for the coach
• Structuring the coaching conversation
• Keeping records of agreements made
The introductory workshop takes 1 day and includes:
• Facilitation and discussion
• Paired work
• Practice sessions
• Use of a coaching model
• Reflection and action planning
Depending on group size, from £99+VAT per person. Minimum group size is 6 people. This is a one day workshop.
You might also be interested in this blog article ‘Six essential things you should look for in a business coach‘. Have a read and please do leave us a comment to let us know your thoughts.