This course is for line managers and leaders whose role involves optimising team performance whilst ensuring the continued wellbeing of the people in their team.
Work can be a challenging environment with deadlines, pressures, conflicting priorities and the ever-present demands for results. It is the line manager who drives the performance of the team, and it is the line manager who needs to ensure that individual team members are coping with what’s required of them. Resilience is a bit part of what enables people to perform at work, and this course explores what resilience is and the line manager’s role in building it within their team.
This introductory workshop runs for 1 day and covers the following topics:
• What is resilience and where does it ‘come from’?
• The connection between pressure and performance
• Recognising what contributes to and detracts from resilience
• Personal resilience audit
• Strategies for building and maintaining resilience
• How to have conversations about resilience
The Building Resilience In The Workplace workshop is interactive and participative. It will include:
• Presentation by facilitator
• Personal reflection
• Paired activities & practice
• Action planning
Depending on group size, from £149+VAT per person.
You might also be interested in our blog article ‘Resilience At Work – Who’s Responsible And How Can It Be Achieved?’. Have a read and do leave a comment to let us know your thoughts!