This is a workshop that helps anyone working in any kind of organisation, who provides a service to external and/or internal customers, either face to face or over the telephone.
Customers are your lifeblood. Without them, there is no need for our products and services, so we must look after them! Its not always easy though, and this workshop acknowledges the increasing expectations that customers have, whilst building the skills and awareness that are needed to embed a culture of service excellence across your business or organisation.
This is a 1 day workshop and it covers the following topics:
• Analysing what service excellence ‘looks like’
• Understanding the customer journey and ‘moments of truth’
• The growing role of ‘engagement’ in delivering service excellence
• Communicating with customers
• Eliminating the barriers to excellence
• Handling tricky situations
• Designing an experience that exceeds customer expectations
The methods used on this 1 day workshop are:
• Presentation by facilitator
• Discussion and group activities
• Personal reflection
• Paired work
• Action planning
Depending on group size, from £99+VAT per person.
If you are in a role that requires customer acquisition, you might be interested in our blog article ‘8 wicked ways to get more customers‘.