We can run this workshop for business clubs or groups of business owners who want to learn a step by step approach to building a promotional strategy that’s right for their business.
Marketing is the holy grail for many business owners. ‘If only I knew how to market my business’ is a common complaint – yet what many business owners mean is ‘if only I knew the right way to promote my business’. This workshop teaches the difference between marketing and promotion. It introduces some easy steps to take to create an effective and manageable promotional strategy. You will leave with a completed promotional planner.
In this half day skills workshop you will:
• Learn the difference between marketing and promotion
• Identify who your target customer is and where they ‘hang out’
• Work out how to ‘reach’ your target customers
• Define what your key marketing messages are
• Build a promotional planner to take away and implement
This is a half day workshop and we will use the following methods:
• Presentation by trainer
• Personal reflection and action planning
The cost to deliver this half day workshop to a group is £500+VAT
If offered as an open programme (as opposed to in-house) the cost per person is £59+VAT
This course can be delivered one-to-one at a cost of £199+VAT
You might be interested in our blog articles written specifically for small business owners. Take a look at these: ‘8 wicked ways to get more customers‘, ‘Profitable pricing‘, ‘Why it is critical to get clever with competitor analysis‘.